I have been working with a newborn who has improved beautifully at every visit, until his recent circumcision. His mom noticed that he started to back slide into his old conditions. He had a diminished brain cycle today, which is very rare in CFT/IDM. When I began to unwind his genital area over his diaper, he had a strong fascial pull thru his pelvic floor into the lumbar–sacral area. This must have been pulling into the upper body to restrict the brain motion. This genital strain took a number of sessions in the visit to clear…….just something else to be aware of when working with infants.
Sign up for Gillespie Approach Training Opportunities
Gillespie Approach Foundation Training is designed for students to work with children and adults.
- February 1–3 | Austin, TX
- March 14–16 | Gilbert, AZ
- April 11–13 | Melbourne, FL
- June 6–8 | Colorado Springs, CO
- July 18–20 | Bozeman, MT
- September 5–7 | Surrey, UK
- October 17–19 | New Hampshire
- November 14–16 | Greenville, SC
Gillespie Approach Infant Training is designed for students to work with infants.
- February 4–6 | Austin, TX
- March 17–19 | Gilbert, AZ
- April 14–16 | Melbourne, FL
- June 9–11 | Colorado Springs, CO
- July 21–23 | Bozeman, MT
- September 8–10 | Surrey, UK
- October 20–22 | New Hampshire
- November 17–19 | Greenville, SC