Helping Fussy Babies Heal With The Gillespie Approach
Mothers everywhere have always heard that nothing could ever prepare them for motherhood. Like many mothers across the world, you have a lot of sleepless nights. You’d give anything for your baby to be out of pain and to sleep soundly during the night.
You’re giving your all to figure out how to best care for your baby. Raising a baby can result in sheer ecstasy and be everything you dreamed about. But it can also present challenges that drain your energy.
You just want your baby to be healthy and happy. You know that, when your baby is happy and well-rested, you’ll be happier and better-rested, too.
What if there was a solution to many health conditions that cause babies to be fussy? Many parents dream about this and some are blessed to find the Gillespie Approach.
Most babies are born with tightness in their bodies, resulting in conditions such as breastfeeding difficulty, colic and reflux. The Gillespie Approach can help to eliminate these and many other conditions caused by birth trauma, affecting nine out of 10 babies.
Countless parents have told us: When our baby is happy, our whole family is happy. And life’s a lot better, thanks to the Gillespie Approach.
Sign up for Gillespie Approach Training
2023 Foundation Trainings
Gillespie Approach Foundation Training is designed for work with children and adults.
- March 9–11 | Greenville, SC
- March 15–17 | Greenville, SC
- April 20–22 | Naples, FL
- May 18–20 | Nashville, TN
- June 22–24 | Gig Harbor, WA
- July 20–22 | Virginia Beach, VA
- October 12–14 | Holland, MI
- December 1–3 | Philadelphia, PA
2023 Infant Trainings
Gillespie Approach Infant Training is designed for work with infants.
- March 12–14 | Greenville, SC
- March 18–20 | Greenville, SC
- April 23–25 | Naples, FL
- May 21–23 | Nashville, TN
- June 25–27 | Gig Harbor, WA
- July 23–25 | Virginia Beach, VA
- October 15–17 | Holland, MI