Mothers everywhere have always heard that nothing could ever prepare them for motherhood. Like many mothers across the world, you have a lot of sleepless nights. You’d give anything for your baby to be out of pain and to sleep soundly during the night.
You’re giving your all to figure out how to best care for your baby. Raising a baby can result in sheer ecstasy and be everything you dreamed about. But it can also present challenges that drain your energy.
You just want your baby to be healthy and happy. You know that, when your baby is happy and well-rested, you’ll be happier and better-rested, too.
Discover How Gillespie Approach–Craniosacral Fascial Therapy Can Help Fussy Babies Heal in This Video
What if there was a solution to many health conditions that cause babies to be fussy? Many parents dream about this and some are blessed to find the Gillespie Approach.
Most babies are born with tightness in their bodies, resulting in conditions such as breastfeeding difficulty, colic and reflux. The Gillespie Approach can help to eliminate these and many other conditions caused by birth trauma, affecting nine out of 10 babies.
Countless parents have told us: When our baby is happy, our whole family is happy. And life’s a lot better, thanks to the Gillespie Approach.
Sign up for Gillespie Approach Training Opportunities
Gillespie Approach Foundation Training is designed for students to work with children and adults.
- February 1–3 | Austin, TX
- March 14–16 | Gilbert, AZ
- April 11–13 | Melbourne, FL
- June 6–8 | Colorado Springs, CO
- July 18–20 | Bozeman, MT
- September 5–7 | Surrey, UK
- October 17–19 | New Hampshire
- November 14–16 | Greenville, SC
Gillespie Approach Infant Training is designed for students to work with infants.
- February 4–6 | Austin, TX
- March 17–19 | Gilbert, AZ
- April 14–16 | Melbourne, FL
- June 9–11 | Colorado Springs, CO
- July 21–23 | Bozeman, MT
- September 8–10 | Surrey, UK
- October 20–22 | New Hampshire
- November 17–19 | Greenville, SC