A mom told me about her three-year-old daughter who had CFT/IDM as an infant. Her pediatrician recently remarked that he had never seen a child at her age know so many words and speak so well. I hear a similar story from other CFT/IDM moms. Someday parents will connect the dots between CFT/IDM, brain function, and optimal cognition. Not only do we have happy babies, but they will probably become smart children. We are not responsible if your child tells you later in life that s(he) is smarter than you.
Sign up for Gillespie Approach Training Opportunities
Gillespie Approach Foundation Training is designed for students to work with children and adults.
- February 1–3 | Austin, TX
- March 14–16 | Gilbert, AZ
- April 11–13 | Melbourne, FL
- June 6–8 | Colorado Springs, CO
- July 18–20 | Bozeman, MT
- September 5–7 | Surrey, UK
- October 17–19 | New Hampshire
- November 14–16 | Greenville, SC
Gillespie Approach Infant Training is designed for students to work with infants.
- February 4–6 | Austin, TX
- March 17–19 | Gilbert, AZ
- April 14–16 | Melbourne, FL
- June 9–11 | Colorado Springs, CO
- July 21–23 | Bozeman, MT
- September 8–10 | Surrey, UK
- October 20–22 | New Hampshire
- November 17–19 | Greenville, SC