A 31-year-old man presented with pain in his face. He had a history of failed orthodontics. After 17 hours of CFT over 5 months, his onion peeled back to his arching at birth, which was pulling hard on his maxillary bones. Thus, a normal bite as a child, any orthodontic corrective work then, or any current TMJ therapy would be unsuccessful until that birth issue was addressed and resolved. Our mantra is prevention at birth. Why suffer for an entire lifetime?
Sign up for Gillespie Approach Training Opportunities
Gillespie Approach Foundation Training is designed for students to work with children and adults.
- February 1–3 | Austin, TX
- March 14–16 | Gilbert, AZ
- April 11–13 | Melbourne, FL
- June 6–8 | Colorado Springs, CO
- July 18–20 | Bozeman, MT
- September 5–7 | Surrey, UK
- October 17–19 | New Hampshire
- November 14–16 | Greenville, SC
Gillespie Approach Infant Training is designed for students to work with infants.
- February 4–6 | Austin, TX
- March 17–19 | Gilbert, AZ
- April 14–16 | Melbourne, FL
- June 9–11 | Colorado Springs, CO
- July 21–23 | Bozeman, MT
- September 8–10 | Surrey, UK
- October 20–22 | New Hampshire
- November 17–19 | Greenville, SC