A Global Birthright
A birthright is a right to which everyone is entitled at birth.
Every parent on the planet wants a truly happy and healthy baby. I believe every baby has the best possibility of achieving this birthright with Gillespie Approach–Craniosacral Fascial Therapy. I see the following aspects becoming the standard of care at birth:
1. The therapeutic physical and emotional releases on the first day of life can result in a truly happy baby.
2. Every baby can be truly healthy by leaving the hospital breathing well, nursing well, digesting well, pooping well, and napping well.
3. The unrestricted brain and spinal cord can help every baby manifest optimal neurophysiology.
4. Every toddler can have the best chance to mitigate the effects of physical traumas.
5. Every child can have the best opportunity to prevent many pediatric conditions, have optimal cognition in school, and grow up to be the best she or he can be.
Sign up for Gillespie Approach Training
2023 Foundation Trainings
Gillespie Approach Foundation Training is designed for work with children and adults.
- March 9–11 | Greenville, SC
- March 15–17 | Greenville, SC
- April 20–22 | Naples, FL
- May 18–20 | Nashville, TN
- June 22–24 | Gig Harbor, WA
- July 20–22 | Virginia Beach, VA
- October 12–14 | Holland, MI
- December 1–3 | Philadelphia, PA
2023 Infant Trainings
Gillespie Approach Infant Training is designed for work with infants.
- March 12–14 | Greenville, SC
- March 18–20 | Greenville, SC
- April 23–25 | Naples, FL
- May 21–23 | Nashville, TN
- June 25–27 | Gig Harbor, WA
- July 23–25 | Virginia Beach, VA
- October 15–17 | Holland, MI