When you have a sick child, everything in your life and family revolves around that child. You cannot make plans to do anything for fear that she will come down with a headache or sinus infection. I became very frustrated with the medical community because they were not finding anything wrong with my daughter. She was still in pain and missing school. But on top of everything that I was feeling, she would keep asking me to make her feel better so she could have a normal life. That broke my heart. I couldn’t find any help until we tried CFT.
Recently she graduated from high school at the top of her class and will be attending a very fine college in the fall. Since she plays soccer at school, she still goes every so often for a tune up. Without CFT, my daughter would not be the person she is today and would not be leading the life she has come to love.
Sign up for Gillespie Approach Training Opportunities
Gillespie Approach Foundation Training is designed for students to work with children and adults.
- February 1–3 | Austin, TX
- March 14–16 | Gilbert, AZ
- April 11–13 | Melbourne, FL
- June 6–8 | Colorado Springs, CO
- July 18–20 | Bozeman, MT
- September 5–7 | Surrey, UK
- October 17–19 | New Hampshire
- November 14–16 | Greenville, SC
Gillespie Approach Infant Training is designed for students to work with infants.
- February 4–6 | Austin, TX
- March 17–19 | Gilbert, AZ
- April 14–16 | Melbourne, FL
- June 9–11 | Colorado Springs, CO
- July 21–23 | Bozeman, MT
- September 8–10 | Surrey, UK
- October 20–22 | New Hampshire
- November 17–19 | Greenville, SC