2017 ArticlesGillespie Approach–Craniosacral Fascial Therapy Articles

How Newborn GA Would Look in America

Hospital births represent 98.6% of the newborn American population. The other 1.4% of babies born at home/birth centers would need GA from their birth professionals or infant providers.

The average hospital stay for mom/baby in America is 48 hours for an uncomplicated vaginal delivery, longer for a c-section. In that 48 hours, babies would receive as many GA sessions as needed, ranging from checking with little/no therapy to more than ten sessions.

Hospital birth staff now have their hands full, and do not have the time to focus on GA. The next logical step is for each hospital to hire our trained GA students. These specialized therapists would do the BBS at birth and treat the newborns for their entire hospital stay. They would also do rounds for the NICU babies.

Their sole objective would be to help the babies relax so they can breastfeed, digest, poop, and nap well within those 48 hours. The goal is for each family to leave the hospital with a happy baby. We are the happy baby people.

Gillespie Approach–Craniosacral Fascial Therapy Articles on Health Conditions

Gillespie Approach–Craniosacral Fascial Therapy health conditions - happy family - mother, father and child
Tags

Dr. Barry Gillespie

Dr. Barry Gillespie founded Gillespie Approach–Craniosacral Fascial Therapy, which provides patients with a freely moving brain, spinal cord and fascial web, all critical to optimal health. Dr. Barry Gillespie also created the Baby Brain Score and discovered effective therapeutic techniques for newborns and infants. Read more about Dr. Barry Gillespie.

Related Articles

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

Check Also
Close
Back to top button
Close