I saw something new recently that I did not see coming.
I have seen a young man for five years, ever since he was 6 months old. As an infant, he needed extensive therapy because of severe arching. His body eventually cleared “all” strain at the end of care.
Since then, his mom has brought him in every year or so because of boyhood issues of hitting his head or a taking a bad fall. After a visit of therapy, he was good to go.
The past few months have been rough for him. He has had unexplained right leg and knee pain, earaches, and a virus tough to shake. After trying chiropractic and homeopathic approaches, mom brought him in for a Gillespie Approach checkup.
He had a zero-second brain cycle with no trauma, which is very unusual. His lower body immediately went into a huge pelvic twist that took a number of sessions during that visit to clear. His brain cycle returned to his usual high range.
The space-time continuum of the craniosacral fascial system is definitely at play. When we just listen to the body in the Gillespie Approach, we are totally dependent on it to release its strain in its own space and time. We are completely powerless to heal anyone.
I am completely fascinated by how the body heals itself. This mystery drives me on a compelling journey to reveal nature’s healing secrets.
Sign up for Gillespie Approach Training Opportunities
Gillespie Approach Foundation Training is designed for students to work with children and adults.
- February 1–3 | Austin, TX
- March 14–16 | Gilbert, AZ
- April 11–13 | Melbourne, FL
- June 6–8 | Colorado Springs, CO
- July 18–20 | Bozeman, MT
- September 5–7 | Surrey, UK
- October 17–19 | New Hampshire
- November 14–16 | Greenville, SC
Gillespie Approach Infant Training is designed for students to work with infants.
- February 4–6 | Austin, TX
- March 17–19 | Gilbert, AZ
- April 14–16 | Melbourne, FL
- June 9–11 | Colorado Springs, CO
- July 21–23 | Bozeman, MT
- September 8–10 | Surrey, UK
- October 20–22 | New Hampshire
- November 17–19 | Greenville, SC