To be very honest, I was not a whiz at this work from the start.
I attended my first cranial osteopathic seminar with Dr. Viola Frymann, the best of the best.
I was very skeptical of cranial manipulation at the beginning of the class.
It really could not do anything, I thought—we were just holding heads.
During the afternoon of the third day of a five-day seminar, I had no idea what I was feeling.
All kinds of negative thoughts rushed through my mind.
I was totally lost. What was I doing here? I just wasted more than $1,000.
I finally asked an instructor for help.
Dr. Ed Miller came over, put his hands over mine, and said, “Do you feel that?”
The lights went on, and my life changed at that moment.
By the end of the class, my headache was gone and my sinuses had opened.
It worked and I was hooked big time.
Get your hands on your family and friends. Listen to their bodies. Trust what you are feeling is true.
See what the work can do. Be amazed. See the potential. Dream big.
The lights will keep getting brighter.
You are helping people in a unique way.
With the incredible baby work, a life will be redirected before your eyes.
You can make a difference in the world.
Sign up for Gillespie Approach Training Opportunities
Gillespie Approach Foundation Training is designed for students to work with children and adults.
- February 1–3 | Austin, TX
- March 14–16 | Gilbert, AZ
- April 11–13 | Melbourne, FL
- June 6–8 | Colorado Springs, CO
- July 18–20 | Bozeman, MT
- September 5–7 | Surrey, UK
- October 17–19 | New Hampshire
- November 14–16 | Greenville, SC
Gillespie Approach Infant Training is designed for students to work with infants.
- February 4–6 | Austin, TX
- March 17–19 | Gilbert, AZ
- April 14–16 | Melbourne, FL
- June 9–11 | Colorado Springs, CO
- July 21–23 | Bozeman, MT
- September 8–10 | Surrey, UK
- October 20–22 | New Hampshire
- November 17–19 | Greenville, SC