I spent 26 visits revisiting and helping to clear a fetal sustained compressive abnormal position, causing his pain.
He is now presenting with upper-body pain from a car accident. On today’s 15th visit focusing on this accident—the 41st visit in all—the classical red cord mark appeared on his throat. Wow—just sitting there all this time.
When you just listen to the body, it will direct authentic healing.
Testimonial and Photos From Leslie Tivoli Curtis
“The proof is in the pudding. Gives me goosebumps. Your work is astounding. Thank you for helping this love of my life.”
Sign up for Gillespie Approach Training Opportunities
Gillespie Approach Foundation Training is designed for students to work with children and adults.
- February 1–3 | Austin, TX
- March 14–16 | Gilbert, AZ
- April 11–13 | Melbourne, FL
- June 6–8 | Colorado Springs, CO
- July 18–20 | Bozeman, MT
- September 5–7 | Surrey, UK
- October 17–19 | New Hampshire
- November 14–16 | Greenville, SC
Gillespie Approach Infant Training is designed for students to work with infants.
- February 4–6 | Austin, TX
- March 17–19 | Gilbert, AZ
- April 14–16 | Melbourne, FL
- June 9–11 | Colorado Springs, CO
- July 21–23 | Bozeman, MT
- September 8–10 | Surrey, UK
- October 20–22 | New Hampshire
- November 17–19 | Greenville, SC