Reflux and Gas Symptoms Improve
Thought I would add another infant review.
I saw the family originally for lactation support. I’m also an IBCLC. I noticed during our visit that baby had clear fascial strain patterns and clear head preference so I discussed this with mum.
Baby was vomiting approximately every 10 to 15 minutes throughout the whole day and struggling with a lot of trapped wind. This had been the case since birth.
Family doctor had wanted to medicate for reflux but mum was not keen on giving medication.
Baby had a lot of strain in the jaw, diaphragm, ribs, shoulders and feet.
After two treatment sessions, mum reported a 90% improvement in the reflux symptoms. Now baby is only vomiting a very small amount after a comfort feed from both breasts, once every two to three days. All trapped wind issues have resolved.
We did a third session as teeth have started to erupt. At the beginning of the session, baby was very grouchy and not very keen on my presence! But by the end, [the baby] was super-relaxed, with lots of smiles and cuddles for me. ?
Sign up for Gillespie Approach Training
2023 Foundation Trainings
Gillespie Approach Foundation Training is designed for work with children and adults.
- March 9–11 | Greenville, SC
- March 15–17 | Greenville, SC
- April 20–22 | Naples, FL
- May 18–20 | Nashville, TN
- June 22–24 | Gig Harbor, WA
- July 20–22 | Virginia Beach, VA
- October 12–14 | Holland, MI
- December 1–3 | Philadelphia, PA
2023 Infant Trainings
Gillespie Approach Infant Training is designed for work with infants.
- March 12–14 | Greenville, SC
- March 18–20 | Greenville, SC
- April 23–25 | Naples, FL
- May 21–23 | Nashville, TN
- June 25–27 | Gig Harbor, WA
- July 23–25 | Virginia Beach, VA
- October 15–17 | Holland, MI
Stay up to Date on Dr. Barry Gillespie’s Gillespie Approach Discoveries