2022 ArticlesGillespie Approach–Craniosacral Fascial Therapy Articles
Swaddling for Newborns and Infants
Dr. Barry Gillespie leads a Gillespie Approach: Therapist Requests and Public Questions Facebook group post on April 18, 2022, that generated dozens of comments by posting the question: “I am interested in opinions from the group about swaddling for newborns and infants. Yea or nay?”
Read insightful comments below.
Sign up for Gillespie Approach Training
2023 Foundation Trainings
Gillespie Approach Foundation Training is designed for work with children and adults.
- March 9–11 | Greenville, SC
- March 15–17 | Greenville, SC
- April 20–22 | Naples, FL
- May 18–20 | Nashville, TN
- June 22–24 | Gig Harbor, WA
- July 20–22 | Virginia Beach, VA
- October 12–14 | Holland, MI
- December 1–3 | Philadelphia, PA
2023 Infant Trainings
Gillespie Approach Infant Training is designed for work with infants.
- March 12–14 | Greenville, SC
- March 18–20 | Greenville, SC
- April 23–25 | Naples, FL
- May 21–23 | Nashville, TN
- June 25–27 | Gig Harbor, WA
- July 23–25 | Virginia Beach, VA
- October 15–17 | Holland, MI